Monday, June 11, 2012

Making the Journey is here!!!!

After all this time, Making the Journey from Mormonsim to Biblical Christianity is out and available for sale. You can buy it from me directly by sending an email to katrina_marti@yahoo.ca, or you can buy it from Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/Making-Journey-Mormonism-Biblical-Christianity/dp/0615534295/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1339434240&sr=8-1&keywords=making+the+journey+from+Mormonism.

Here's some early reviews: I finished your book this afternoon. What a treat. The chapter on who Jesus is was especially good. I highly recommend to all,

I just started the book, but was already brought to tears by the way you so lovingly described your relationship with the Lord...I am so touched by your mercy to the mormons and love for them.thanks so much

I'm just starting it too, and ditto . Your love shines through. Somehow I can't imagine you enduring all those singles dances like I did. We did have fun but they were awful!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment